Key features and details
- FITC Goat polyclonal to V5 tag
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameFITC Anti-V5 tag antibody
See all V5 tag primary antibodies
DescriptionFITC Goat polyclonal to V5 tag
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1274 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
RelevanceThe V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab1274 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Omrane M et al. Septin 9 has Two Polybasic Domains Critical to Septin Filament Assembly and Golgi Integrity. iScience 13:138-153 (2019). PubMed: 30831549
- Francis O et al. Molecular Phylogeny of a RING E3 Ubiquitin Ligase, Conserved in Eukaryotic Cells and Dominated by Homologous Components, the Muskelin/RanBPM/CTLH Complex. PLoS One 8:e75217 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24143168
- Linka Y et al. The impact of TEL-AML1 (ETV6-RUNX1) expression in precursor B cells and implications for leukaemia using three different genome-wide screening methods. Blood Cancer J 3:e151 (2013). PubMed: 24121163
- Adams JC et al. Extracellular matrix retention of thrombospondin 1 is controlled by its conserved C-terminal region. J Cell Sci 121:784-95 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18285447
- Prag S et al. Molecular analysis of muskelin identifies a conserved discoidin-like domain that contributes to protein self-association. Biochem J 381:547-59 (2004). PubMed: 15084145