Publishing research using ab2918? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2918 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tamura T et al. Rapid labelling and covalent inhibition of intracellular native proteins using ligand-directed N-acyl-N-alkyl sulfonamide. Nat Commun 9:1870 (2018). PubMed: 29760386
- Gu M et al. Patient-Specific iPSC-Derived Endothelial Cells Uncover Pathways that Protect against Pulmonary Hypertension in BMPR2 Mutation Carriers. Cell Stem Cell 20:490-504.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28017794
- Braun SMG et al. Rapid and reversible epigenome editing by endogenous chromatin regulators. Nat Commun 8:560 (2017). PubMed: 28916764
- Schreiber KH et al. Rapamycin-mediated mTORC2 inhibition is determined by the relative expression of FK506-binding proteins. Aging Cell 14:265-73 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25652038
- Ballister ER et al. Recruitment of Mad1 to metaphase kinetochores is sufficient to reactivate the mitotic checkpoint. J Cell Biol 204:901-8 (2014). PubMed: 24637323
- Hwang Y et al. Forced dimerization increases the activity of ?EGFR/EGFRvIII and enhances its oncogenicity. Mol Cancer Res 9:1199-208 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21775422
- Varma D et al. Development and application of in vivo molecular traps reveals that dynein light chain occupancy differentially affects dynein-mediated processes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:3493-8 (2010). IP ; Rat . PubMed: 20133681
- Massoud TF et al. A molecularly engineered split reporter for imaging protein-protein interactions with positron emission tomography. Nat Med 16:921-6 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20639890
- De Angelis B et al. Generation of Epstein-Barr-virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes resistant to the immunosuppressive drug tacrolimus (FK506). Blood : (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19759356
- Verheye S et al. Selective clearance of macrophages in atherosclerotic plaques by autophagy. J Am Coll Cardiol 49:706-15 (2007). PubMed: 17291937
- Kwapiszewska G et al. Expression profiling of laser-microdissected intrapulmonary arteries in hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension. Respir Res 6:109 (2005). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 16171515