Publishing research using ab2901? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2901 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Hadamitzky M et al. Repeated Systemic Treatment with Rapamycin Affects Behavior and Amygdala Protein Expression in Rats. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 21:592-602 (2018). PubMed: 29462337
- Criado-Marrero M et al. Dynamic expression of FKBP5 in the medial prefrontal cortex regulates resiliency to conditioned fear. Learn Mem 24:145-152 (2017). PubMed: 28298552
- Li K et al. ELF5-Mediated AR Activation Regulates Prostate Cancer Progression. Sci Rep 7:42759 (2017). PubMed: 28287091
- Beamish CA et al. Insulin-positive, Glut2-low cells present within mouse pancreas exhibit lineage plasticity and are enriched within extra-islet endocrine cell clusters. Islets 8:65-82 (2016). PubMed: 27010375
- Allan AM et al. Prenatal alcohol exposure modifies glucocorticoid receptor subcellular distribution in the medial prefrontal cortex and impairs frontal cortex-dependent learning. PLoS One 9:e96200 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24755652
- Hadamitzky M et al. Acute systemic rapamycin induces neurobehavioral alterations in rats. Behav Brain Res 273:16-22 (2014). PubMed: 25043732
- Goldstein M et al. Nucleolin mediates nucleosome disruption critical for DNA double-strand break repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:16874-9 (2013). ChIP . PubMed: 24082117
- Sinclair D et al. Dysregulation of glucocorticoid receptor co-factors FKBP5, BAG1 and PTGES3 in prefrontal cortex in psychotic illness. Sci Rep 3:3539 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24345775
- Soontornniyomkij V et al. Increased cortical expression of FK506 binding protein-51 in HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders. J Neurovirol 18:313-22 (2012). PubMed: 22234543
- Soontornniyomkij V et al. Short-term recognition memory impairment is associated with decreased expression of FK506 binding protein 51 in the aged mouse brain. Age (Dordr) 32:309-22 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20422297
- Tatro ET et al. Differential expression of immunophilins FKBP51 and FKBP52 in the frontal cortex of HIV-infected patients with major depressive disorder. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 4:218-26 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19199039
- Denny WB et al. Structure-function analysis of squirrel monkey FK506-binding protein 51, a potent inhibitor of glucocorticoid receptor activity. Endocrinology 146:3194-201 (2005). PubMed: 15802496