Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FLI1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FLI1 antibody
See all FLI1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FLI1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human FLI1 aa 400 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q01543
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15289 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcriptional activator. Recognizes the DNA sequence 5'-C[CA]GGAAGT-3'.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in FLI1 are a cause of Ewing sarcoma (ES) [MIM:612219]. A highly malignant, metastatic, primitive small round cell tumor of bone and soft tissue that affects children and adolescents. It belongs to the Ewing sarcoma family of tumors, a group of morphologically heterogeneous neoplasms that share the same cytogenetic features. They are considered neural tumors derived from cells of the neural crest. Ewing sarcoma represents the less differentiated form of the tumors. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving FLI1 is found in patients with Erwing sarcoma. Translocation t(11;22)(q24;q12) with EWSR1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ETS family.
Contains 1 ETS DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 PNT (pointed) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ERGB transcription factor antibody
- Ewing Sarcoma breakpoint region 2 antibody
- EWSR 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-FLI1 antibody (ab15289) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : MEF1 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 51 kDa
Additional bands at: 77 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab15289, at 1/50 dilution, staining FLI1 in angiosarcoma by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
ab15289 has been referenced in 35 publications.
- Theisen ER et al. Transcriptomic analysis functionally maps the intrinsically disordered domain of EWS/FLI and reveals novel transcriptional dependencies for oncogenesis. Genes Cancer 10:21-38 (2019). PubMed: 30899417
- Lindén M et al. FET family fusion oncoproteins target the SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complex. EMBO Rep 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30962207
- Okuyama K et al. PAX5 is part of a functional transcription factor network targeted in lymphoid leukemia. PLoS Genet 15:e1008280 (2019). PubMed: 31381561
- Neckles C et al. HNRNPH1-dependent splicing of a fusion oncogene reveals a targetable RNA G-quadruplex interaction. RNA 25:1731-1750 (2019). PubMed: 31511320
- Musa J et al. Cooperation of cancer drivers with regulatory germline variants shapes clinical outcomes. Nat Commun 10:4128 (2019). PubMed: 31511524