Publishing research using ab8421? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8421 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Padmanabhan C et al. cFLIP critically modulates apoptotic resistance in epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition. Oncotarget 8:101072-101086 (2017). PubMed: 29254146
- Hernandez L et al. A dual role for Caspase8 and NF-?B interactions in regulating apoptosis and necroptosis of ovarian cancer, with correlation to patient survival. Cell Death Discov 1:15053 (2015). WB . PubMed: 28179987
- Deutsch M et al. Divergent effects of RIP1 or RIP3 blockade in murine models of acute liver injury. Cell Death Dis 6:e1759 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25950489
- Ranjan K et al. Apoptotic potential of Fas-associated death domain on regulation of cell death regulatory protein cFLIP and death receptor mediated apoptosis in HEK 293T cells. J Cell Commun Signal 6:155-68 (2012). PubMed: 22791313
- Rodrigues M et al. Production of reactive oxygen species by multipotent stromal cells/mesenchymal stem cells upon exposure to fas ligand. Cell Transplant 21:2171-87 (2012). PubMed: 22526333
- Li X et al. Tumor necrosis factor a stimulates Her-2 cleavage by activated caspase-8. Cell Physiol Biochem 30:889-97 (2012). PubMed: 22922291
- Jeudy S et al. Bcl-2 Inhibits the Innate Immune Response during Early Pathogenesis of Murine Congenital Muscular Dystrophy. PLoS One 6:e22369 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21850221
- Järvinen K et al. Caspase-8, c-FLIP, and caspase-9 in c-Myc-induced apoptosis of fibroblasts. Exp Cell Res 317:2602-15 (2011). PubMed: 21903094
- Na IK et al. The cytolytic molecules Fas ligand and TRAIL are required for murine thymic graft-versus-host disease. J Clin Invest 120:343-56 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19955659
- Jang JH et al. Preconditioning with death ligands FasL and TNF-alpha protects the cirrhotic mouse liver against ischaemic injury. Gut 57:492-9 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18079283