Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FLJ36733
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FLJ36733 antibody
See all FLJ36733 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FLJ36733
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Human kidney tissue; U 2 OS cells; RT 4 and U 251 MG lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121688 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
FunctionActs as a translational activator of mitochondrially-encoded cytochrome c oxidase 1.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in TACO1 are a cause of Leigh syndrome (LS) [MIM:256000]. LS is a severe neurological disorder characterized by bilaterally symmetrical necrotic lesions in subcortical brain regions that is commonly associated with systemic cytochrome c oxidase (COX) deficiency.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TACO1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- CCDC44 antibody
- CDNA FLJ36733 fis antibody
- Coiled coil domain containing 44 antibody
Lane 1: NIH-3T3 cell lysate (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cells)
Lane 2: NBT-II cell lysate (Rat Wistar bladder tumour cells)
All lanes : Anti-FLJ36733 antibody (ab121688) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab121688 at 1/75 dilution staining FLJ36733 in Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121688 at 4 µg/ml staining FLJ36733 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U 2 OS cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
ab121688 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Lee DE et al. Mitochondrial mRNA translation initiation contributes to oxidative metabolism in the myocardia of aged, obese mice. Exp Gerontol 121:62-70 (2019). PubMed: 30928679
- Lee DE et al. Translational machinery of mitochondrial mRNA is promoted by physical activity in Western diet-induced obese mice. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 218:167-177 (2016). PubMed: 27061106