Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Flt3 ligand/Flt3L
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Flt3 ligand/Flt3L antibody
See all Flt3 ligand/Flt3L primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Flt3 ligand/Flt3L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Flt3 ligand/Flt3L aa 27-181. Highly pure>98%. Produced in E. coli.
TQDCSFQHSPISSDFAVKIRELSDYLLQDYPVTVASNLQDEELCGGLWRL VLAQRWMERLKTVAGSKMQGLLERVNTEIHFVTKCAFQPPPSCLRFVQTN ISRLLQETSEQLVALKPWITRQNFSRCLELQCQPDSSTLPPPWSPRPLEA TAPTA
Database link: P49771
- Recombinant human Flt3 ligand/Flt3L protein (ab9690) can be used as a positive control in WB. Flow Cytometry: Human Flt3 ligand/Flt3L-transfected mouse OP9 cell line.
hflt3-Ligand (flk2-ligand) stimulates the proliferation and colony formation of certain bone marrow precursor cells including CD34+ cells
Previously labelled as Flt3 ligand.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody noteshflt3-Ligand (flk2-ligand) stimulates the proliferation and colony formation of certain bone marrow precursor cells including CD34+ cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9688 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.
The detection limit for recombinant Flt3 ligand/Flt3L is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
In conjunction with ab84261 rabbit polyclonal to Flt3 ligand/Flt3L (Biotin) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human Flt3 ligand/Flt3L.
FunctionStimulates the proliferation of early hematopoietic cells by activating FLT3. Synergizes well with a number of other colony stimulating factors and interleukins.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- FL antibody
- Flt 3 ligand antibody
- Flt 3L antibody
To detect human Flt3 ligand/Flt3L by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 – 1.0 μg/ml of ab84261 is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with an anti-Human Flt3-ligand (ab9688) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human Flt3 ligand/Flt3L.
ab9688 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Yuan X et al. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy induces FLT3L and CD1c+ dendritic cells in systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Nat Commun 10:2498 (2019). PubMed: 31175312
- Barry KC et al. A natural killer-dendritic cell axis defines checkpoint therapy-responsive tumor microenvironments. Nat Med 24:1178-1191 (2018). PubMed: 29942093
- Patel ES et al. Regulation of in vitro human T cell development through interleukin-7 deprivation and anti-CD3 stimulation. BMC Immunol 13:46 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22897934