- References (8)
Publishing research using ab142773? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab142773 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Ageeva LV et al. Data supporting that adipose-derived mesenchymal stem/stromal cells express angiotensin II receptors in situ and in vitro. Data Brief 16:327-333 (2018). PubMed: 29234689
- Oh JH et al. Phycoerythrin Peptide from Pyropia yezoensis Alleviates Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Caused by Perfluorooctane Sulfonate-Induced Calcium Dysregulation. Mar Drugs 16:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29373516
- Lacroix JJ et al. Probing the gating mechanism of the mechanosensitive channel Piezo1 with the small molecule Yoda1. Nat Commun 9:2029 (2018). PubMed: 29795280
- Tyurin-Kuzmin PA et al. Noradrenaline Sensitivity Is Severely Impaired in Immortalized Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Line. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30469522
- Sassano MF et al. Tobacco Smoke Constituents Trigger Cytoplasmic Calcium Release. Appl In Vitro Toxicol 3:193-198 (2017). PubMed: 28620626
- Sysoeva VY et al. Local angiotensin II promotes adipogenic differentiation of human adipose tissue mesenchymal stem cells through type 2 angiotensin receptor. Stem Cell Res 25:115-122 (2017). PubMed: 29127873
- Miao W et al. Sodium Butyrate Promotes Reassembly of Tight Junctions in Caco-2 Monolayers Involving Inhibition of MLCK/MLC2 Pathway and Phosphorylation of PKCß2. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27735862
- Cui W et al. Free fatty acid induces endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis of ß-cells by Ca2+/calpain-2 pathways. PLoS One 8:e59921 (2013). PubMed: 23527285