Publishing research using ab19491? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab19491 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tamura T et al. Rapid labelling and covalent inhibition of intracellular native proteins using ligand-directed N-acyl-N-alkyl sulfonamide. Nat Commun 9:1870 (2018). PubMed: 29760386
- Yamazaki T et al. Functional Domains of NEAT1 Architectural lncRNA Induce Paraspeckle Assembly through Phase Separation. Mol Cell 70:1038-1053.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29932899
- Takaoka Y et al. A rationally designed JAZ subtype-selective agonist of jasmonate perception. Nat Commun 9:3654 (2018). PubMed: 30194307
- Feng X et al. A synthetic urinary probe-coated nanoparticles sensitive to fibroblast activation protein a for solid tumor diagnosis. Int J Nanomedicine 12:5359-5372 (2017). PubMed: 28794628
- Koole C et al. Genetically encoded photocross-linkers determine the biological binding site of exendin-4 peptide in the N-terminal domain of the intact human glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor (GLP-1R). J Biol Chem 292:7131-7144 (2017). PubMed: 28283573
- Wakayama S et al. Chemical labelling for visualizing native AMPA receptors in live neurons. Nat Commun 8:14850 (2017). PubMed: 28387242
- West JA et al. Structural, super-resolution microscopy analysis of paraspeckle nuclear body organization. J Cell Biol 214:817-30 (2016). PubMed: 27646274
- Valentin-Hansen L et al. Mapping Substance P Binding Sites on the Neurokinin-1 Receptor Using Genetic Incorporation of a Photoreactive Amino Acid. J Biol Chem 289:18045-18054 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24831006
- Ishizuka A et al. Formation of nuclear bodies by the lncRNA Gomafu-associating proteins Celf3 and SF1. Genes Cells 19:704-21 (2014). PubMed: 25145264
- Nishimoto Y et al. The long non-coding RNA nuclear-enriched abundant transcript 1_2 induces paraspeckle formation in the motor neuron during the early phase of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Mol Brain 6:31 (2013). PubMed: 23835137
- Mileusnic R & Rose SP The memory enhancing effect of the APP-derived tripeptide Ac-rER is mediated through CRMP2. J Neurochem 118:616-25 (2011). PubMed: 21255016