Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to FMN1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FMN1 antibody
See all FMN1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to FMN1
SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
FMN1 (AAI03693.1, 1 a.a. ~ 503 a.a) full-length human protein.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68058 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa.|
RelevanceFMN1 plays a role in the formation of adherens junction and the polymerization of linear actin cables. Interacts with alpha-catenin and may interact with tubulin
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell junction, adherens junction; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side.
- FMN antibody
- Formin (limb deformity) antibody
- Formin 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-FMN1 antibody (ab68058) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FMN1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size: 85 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab68058 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li L et al. Planar cell polarity protein Dishevelled 3 (Dvl3) regulates ectoplasmic specialization (ES) dynamics in the testis through changes in cytoskeletal organization. Cell Death Dis 10:194 (2019). PubMed: 30808893
- Wen Q et al. Actin nucleator Spire 1 is a regulator of ectoplasmic specialization in the testis. Cell Death Dis 9:208 (2018). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 29434191
- Mahuzier A et al. Ependymal cilia beating induces an actin network to protect centrioles against shear stress. Nat Commun 9:2279 (2018). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 29891944
- Gao Y et al. Perfluorooctanesulfonate (PFOS)-induced Sertoli cell injury through a disruption of F-actin and microtubule organization is mediated by Akt1/2. Sci Rep 7:1110 (2017). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 28439067
- Li N et al. Overexpression of plastin 3 in Sertoli cells disrupts actin microfilament bundle homeostasis and perturbs the tight junction barrier. Spermatogenesis 6:e1206353 (2016). PubMed: 27559491
- Gao Y et al. Polarity protein Crumbs homolog-3 (CRB3) regulates ectoplasmic specialization dynamics through its action on F-actin organization in Sertoli cells. Sci Rep 6:28589 (2016). PubMed: 27358069
- Li N et al. Formin 1 Regulates Microtubule and F-Actin Organization to Support Spermatid Transport During Spermatogenesis in the Rat Testis. Endocrinology 157:2894-908 (2016). PubMed: 27145014
- Li N et al. Connexin 43 reboots meiosis and reseals blood-testis barrier following toxicant-mediated aspermatogenesis and barrier disruption. FASEB J 30:1436-52 (2016). PubMed: 26678449
- Li N et al. Actin-bundling protein plastin 3 is a regulator of ectoplasmic specialization dynamics during spermatogenesis in the rat testis. FASEB J 29:3788-805 (2015). PubMed: 26048141
- Lynch J et al. Metastasis Suppressor microRNA-335 Targets the Formin Family of Actin Nucleators. PLoS One 8:e78428 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24223803