Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal to FMNL2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-FMNL2 antibody
See all FMNL2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal to FMNL2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-179 of Human FMNL2
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 17/04/2019. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57963 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa.|
RelevanceThis gene encodes a formin-related protein. Formin-related proteins have been implicated in morphogenesis, cytokinesis, and cell polarity. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described but their full-length nature has yet to be determined.
- FHOD2 antibody
- Formin homology 2 domain containing protein 2 antibody
- Formin like 2 antibody
ab57963 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li Y et al. Inhibition of formin like 2 promotes the transition of ectopic endometrial stromal cells to epithelial cells in adenomyosis through a MET-like process. Gene 710:186-192 (2019). PubMed: 31175924
- Jones MC et al. Cell adhesion is regulated by CDK1 during the cell cycle. J Cell Biol 217:3203-3218 (2018). PubMed: 29930204
- Kage F et al. FMNL formins boost lamellipodial force generation. Nat Commun 8:14832 (2017). PubMed: 28327544
- Kage F et al. FMNL2 and -3 regulate Golgi architecture and anterograde transport downstream of Cdc42. Sci Rep 7:9791 (2017). PubMed: 28852060
- Gardberg M et al. Characterization of Leukocyte Formin FMNL1 Expression in Human Tissues. J Histochem Cytochem 62:460-470 (2014). PubMed: 24700756
- Chazeau A et al. Nanoscale segregation of actin nucleation and elongation factors determines dendritic spine protrusion. EMBO J 33:2745-64 (2014). PubMed: 25293574