Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FMNL2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human, Chimpanzee, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FMNL2 antibody
See all FMNL2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FMNL2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human, Chimpanzee, Monkey
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human FMNL2 (N terminal).
- Mouse embryo body tissue lysate; Paraffin embedded Human brain tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 123 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
RelevanceThis gene encodes a formin-related protein. Formin-related proteins have been implicated in morphogenesis, cytokinesis, and cell polarity. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described but their full-length nature has yet to be determined.
- FHOD2 antibody
- Formin homology 2 domain containing protein 2 antibody
- Formin like 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-FMNL2 antibody (ab72105) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : mouse embryo body tissue lysate
Lane 2 : mouse embryo body tissue lysate with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size: 123 kDa
Observed band size: 123 kDa
Additional bands at: 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemical analysis of FMNL2 expression in paraffin embedded human brain cortical tissue using ab72105 at 10ug/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of FMNL2 expression in paraffin embedded normal human brain tissue using ab72105 at 6 ug/ml (figure A) and a control rabbit Ig (figure B).
ab72105 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Monzo P et al. Mechanical confinement triggers glioma linear migration dependent on formin FHOD3. Mol Biol Cell 27:1246-61 (2016). Rat . PubMed: 26912794
- Panzer L et al. The formins FHOD1 and INF2 regulate inter- and intra-structural contractility of podosomes. J Cell Sci 129:298-313 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26621033