Product nameAnti-FNDC5 antibody - C-terminal
See all FNDC5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FNDC5 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human FNDC5 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q8NAU1
- Recombinant Human FNDC5 protein (ab132900) can be used as a positive control in WB.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181884 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibronectin type-III domain.
Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane. Imported in peroxisomes through the PEX5 receptor pathway.
- Information by UniProt
- Fibronectin type III domain containing 5 antibody
- Fibronectin type III domain-containing protein 5 antibody
- Fibronectin type III repeat containing protein 2 antibody
ab181884 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chemello F et al. Transcriptomic Analysis of Single Isolated Myofibers Identifies miR-27a-3p and miR-142-3p as Regulators of Metabolism in Skeletal Muscle. Cell Rep 26:3784-3797.e8 (2019). PubMed: 30917329
- Pan YJ et al. Urotensin II Induces Mice Skeletal Muscle Atrophy Associated with Enhanced Autophagy and Inhibited Irisin Precursor (Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing 5) Expression in Chronic Renal Failure. Kidney Blood Press Res 44:479-495 (2019). PubMed: 31238319
- Timurkaan S et al. Identification of irisin immunoreactivity in porcupine (Hystrix cristata) adrenal glands and kidneys. Anat Histol Embryol 47:405-409 (2018). PubMed: 29862553
- Hassanzadeh S et al. FNDC5 expression in Purkinje neurons of adult male rats with acute spinal cord injury following treatment with methylprednisolone. Neuropeptides 70:16-25 (2018). PubMed: 29907375