Publishing research using ab20454? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab20454 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Montoro DT et al. A revised airway epithelial hierarchy includes CFTR-expressing ionocytes. Nature 560:319-324 (2018). PubMed: 30069044
- Plasschaert LW et al. A single-cell atlas of the airway epithelium reveals the CFTR-rich pulmonary ionocyte. Nature 560:377-381 (2018). PubMed: 30069046
- Honda K et al. Molecular architecture underlying fluid absorption by the developing inner ear. Elife 6:N/A (2017). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 28994389
- Guo Q et al. Adam10 Mediates the Choice between Principal Cells and Intercalated Cells in the Kidney. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24904084
- Raft S et al. Ephrin-B2 governs morphogenesis of endolymphatic sac and duct epithelia in the mouse inner ear. Dev Biol 390:51-67 (2014). PubMed: 24583262
- Trepiccione F et al. Evaluation of cellular plasticity in the collecting duct during the recovery of lithium-induced nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol N/A:N/A (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23825070
- Murashima A et al. Essential roles of androgen signaling in wolffian duct stabilization and epididymal cell differentiation. Endocrinology 152:1640-51 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21303954
- Lopez E et al. Variants in CFTR untranslated regions are associated with congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens. J Med Genet 48:152-9 (2011). WB, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20972246
- Blomqvist SR et al. Epididymal expression of the forkhead transcription factor Foxi1 is required for male fertility. EMBO J 25:4131-41 (2006). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 16932748