Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to FOXI1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FOXI1 antibody
See all FOXI1 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to FOXI1
SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognise both reported human isoforms
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20454 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator required for the development of normal hearing, sense of balance and kidney function. Required for the expression of SLC26A4/PDS, JAG1 and COCH in a subset of epithelial cells and the development of the endolymphatic system in the inner ear. Also required for the expression of SLC4A1/AE1, SLC4A9/AE4, ATP6V1B1 and the differentiation of intercalated cells in the epithelium of distal renal tubules.
Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- FKH10 antibody
- FKHL10 antibody
- Forkhead (Drosophila) like 10 antibody
ab20454 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Montoro DT et al. A revised airway epithelial hierarchy includes CFTR-expressing ionocytes. Nature 560:319-324 (2018). PubMed: 30069044
- Plasschaert LW et al. A single-cell atlas of the airway epithelium reveals the CFTR-rich pulmonary ionocyte. Nature 560:377-381 (2018). PubMed: 30069046
- Honda K et al. Molecular architecture underlying fluid absorption by the developing inner ear. Elife 6:N/A (2017). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 28994389
- Guo Q et al. Adam10 Mediates the Choice between Principal Cells and Intercalated Cells in the Kidney. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24904084
- Raft S et al. Ephrin-B2 governs morphogenesis of endolymphatic sac and duct epithelia in the mouse inner ear. Dev Biol 390:51-67 (2014). PubMed: 24583262
- Trepiccione F et al. Evaluation of cellular plasticity in the collecting duct during the recovery of lithium-induced nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol N/A:N/A (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23825070
- Murashima A et al. Essential roles of androgen signaling in wolffian duct stabilization and epididymal cell differentiation. Endocrinology 152:1640-51 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21303954
- Lopez E et al. Variants in CFTR untranslated regions are associated with congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens. J Med Genet 48:152-9 (2011). WB, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20972246
- Blomqvist SR et al. Epididymal expression of the forkhead transcription factor Foxi1 is required for male fertility. EMBO J 25:4131-41 (2006). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 16932748