Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FOXQ1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51340 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the stomach, trachea, bladder and salivary gland.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Forkhead box protein Q1 antibody
- Forkhead box Q1 antibody
- FOX Q1 antibody
Anti-FOXQ1 antibody (ab51340) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with skim milk/ PBS at 5 %
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Gel concentration 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling FOXQ1 with ab51340 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate postively labelled epithelial cells of renal tubule. Magnification: 400X.
ab51340 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Han X et al. MicroRNA-937 inhibits the malignant phenotypes of breast cancer by directly targeting and downregulating forkhead box Q1. Onco Targets Ther 12:4813-4824 (2019). PubMed: 31417280
- Flebbe H et al. Epigenome Mapping Identifies Tumor-Specific Gene Expression in Primary Rectal Cancer. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31404997
- Qin A et al. MicroRNA-1271 inhibits cellular proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncol Lett 14:6783-6788 (2017). PubMed: 29181102
- Yonemori K et al. The microRNA expression signature of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by RNA sequencing: anti-tumour functions of themicroRNA-216cluster. Oncotarget 8:70097-70115 (2017). PubMed: 29050264
- Guo J et al. Tumor-associated macrophages induce the expression of FOXQ1 to promote epithelial-mesenchymal transition and metastasis in gastric cancer cells. Oncol Rep 38:2003-2010 (2017). PubMed: 28791370
- Zhang J et al. FOXQ1 promotes gastric cancer metastasis through upregulation of Snail. Oncol Rep 35:3607-13 (2016). PubMed: 27109028
- Vishnubalaji R et al. MicroRNA-320 suppresses colorectal cancer by targeting SOX4, FOXM1, and FOXQ1. Oncotarget 7:35789-35802 (2016). PubMed: 27119506
- Xiang XJ et al. MiR-1271 Inhibits Cell Proliferation, Invasion and EMT in Gastric Cancer by Targeting FOXQ1. Cell Physiol Biochem 36:1382-94 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26159618