Product nameAnti-FPR1 antibody
See all FPR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FPR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, from an internal region of Human FPR1.
- Human spleen tissue; K562 cell extracts; MCF7 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49.1% PBS
PBS without Mg2+, Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for N-formyl-methionyl peptides, which are powerful neutrophils chemotactic factors. Binding of FMLP to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated; which is necessary for desensitization.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- fMet Leu Phe receptor antibody
- fMet-Leu-Phe receptor antibody
- FMLP antibody
All lanes : Anti-FPR1 antibody (ab113531) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : K562 cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
ab113531 at 5ug/ml staining FPR1 in Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human spleen tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab113531 at a 1/100 dilution staining FPR1 in Human MCF7 cells by Immunofluorescence. The cells on the right were incubated with the immunizing peptide.
ab113531 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gera N et al. ß-Arrestin 1-dependent regulation of Rap2 is required for fMLP-stimulated chemotaxis in neutrophil-like HL-60 cells. J Leukoc Biol 101:239-251 (2017). PubMed: 27493245
- Ragone C et al. Targeting the cross-talk between Urokinase receptor and Formyl peptide receptor type 1 to prevent invasion and trans-endothelial migration of melanoma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:180 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29216889
- Øie CI et al. FITC Conjugation Markedly Enhances Hepatic Clearance of N-Formyl Peptides. PLoS One 11:e0160602 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27494406
- Snapkov I et al. The role of formyl peptide receptor 1 (FPR1) in neuroblastoma tumorigenesis. BMC Cancer 16:490 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27432059
- Machado ID et al. Alterations in the profile of blood neutrophil membrane receptors caused by in vivo adrenocorticotrophic hormone actions. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 307:E754-63 (2014). PubMed: 25184992