Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FPRL1/RFP
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FPRL1/RFP antibody
See all FPRL1/RFP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FPRL1/RFP
SpecificityThis antibody recognizes human FPRL-1.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human FPRL1/RFP conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- HL60 cells and extracts from HL60 cells
This product was previously labelled as FPRL1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63022 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionLow affinity receptor for N-formyl-methionyl peptides, which are powerful neutrophils chemotactic factors. Binding of FMLP to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. The activation of LXA4R could result in an anti-inflammatory outcome counteracting the actions of proinflammatory signals such as LTB4 (leukotriene B4).
Tissue specificityExpressed abundantly in the lung and neutrophils. Also found in the spleen and testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ALXR antibody
- FMLP-R-I antibody
- FMLP-R-II antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of HL60 cells using ab63022 at 1:100 (red) compared to a non-specific negative control antibody (black).
Anti-FPRL1/RFP antibody (ab63022) at 1/5000 dilution + Extracts from HL60 cells.
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescent analysis of HL60 cells using ab63022 (green) at 1:500. Nucleus have bee labeled with PI (red).
ab63022 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lannan KL et al. Maresin 1 induces a novel pro-resolving phenotype in human platelets. J Thromb Haemost 15:802-813 (2017). PubMed: 28079976
- Yu N et al. Serum amyloid A, an acute phase protein, stimulates proliferative and proinflammatory responses of keratinocytes. Cell Prolif 50:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27910163
- Hsiao HM et al. Resolvin D1 Reduces Emphysema and Chronic Inflammation. Am J Pathol 185:3189-201 (2015). PubMed: 26468975
- Wood MP et al. The HIV-1 gp41 ectodomain is cleaved by matriptase to produce a chemotactic peptide that acts through FPR2. Immunology 142:474-83 (2014). PubMed: 24617769
- Gori I et al. Augmented epithelial multidrug resistance-associated protein 4 expression in peritoneal endometriosis: regulation by lipoxin A(4). Fertil Steril 99:1965-73.e2 (2013). PubMed: 23472950