Product nameAnti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)]
See all FRA2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4713(2)] to FRA2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human FRA2 aa 250-350 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- 293T cells; MCF7, F9, PC12, NCCIT, and 293T cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionControls osteoclast survival and size (By similarity). As a dimer with JUN, activates LIF transcription (By similarity). Activates CEBPB transcription in PGE2-activated osteoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Fos subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP (basic-leucine zipper) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ23306 antibody
- Fos L2 antibody
- FOS like antigen 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)] (ab124830) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : F9 cell lysate
Lane 3 : PC12 cell lysate
Lane 4 : NCCIT cell lysate
Lane 5 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
ab124830 at 1/100 dilution staining FRA2 in permeabilized 293T cells (red). A rabbit IgG was used as negative control (green).
This product has been referenced in:
- Ren W et al. Calcitonin gene-related peptide regulates FOSL2 expression and cell proliferation of BMSCs via mmu_circRNA_003795. Mol Med Rep 19:3732-3742 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30896827) »
- Li Z et al. lncRNA UCA1 Mediates Resistance to Cisplatin by Regulating the miR-143/FOSL2-Signaling Pathway in Ovarian Cancer. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 17:92-101 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31234009) »