Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FRAT1 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FRAT1 antibody - C-terminal
See all FRAT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FRAT1 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 216-279 of Human FRAT1 (Uniprot ID: Q92837).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji whole cell lysates; A431 cells; Human SG xenograft tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0)|
RelevanceThe protein encoded by the FRAT1 gene belongs to the GSK-3-binding protein family. The protein inhibits GSK-3-mediated phosphorylation of beta-catenin and also positively regulates the Wnt signaling pathway. It may play a role in tumor progression and in lymphomagenesis.
- FRAT 1 antibody
- frequently rearranged in advanced T cell lymphomas antibody
- Frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas antibody
Anti-FRAT1 antibody - C-terminal (ab137391) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate
at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 29 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed A431 cells, labelling FRAT1 with ab137391 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is costained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human SG xenograft tissue, labeling FRAT1 with ab137391 at 1/500 dilution.
ab137391 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Li X & Zheng H LncRNA SNHG1 influences cell proliferation, migration, invasion, and apoptosis of non-small cell lung cancer cells via the miR-361-3p/FRAT1 axis. Thorac Cancer 11:295-304 (2020). PubMed: 31788970
- Zhang W et al. Frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas-1 demonstrates oncogenic properties in prostate cancer. Mol Med Rep 14:3551-8 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27599661