Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3900] to FRAT1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-FRAT1 antibody [EPR3900]
See all FRAT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3900] to FRAT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human FRAT1 aa 100-200 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: HeLa and MCF7 cell lysates ICC/IF: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108405 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
RelevanceThe protein encoded by the FRAT1 gene belongs to the GSK-3-binding protein family. The protein inhibits GSK-3-mediated phosphorylation of beta-catenin and also positively regulates the Wnt signaling pathway. It may play a role in tumor progression and in lymphomagenesis.
- FRAT 1 antibody
- frequently rearranged in advanced T cell lymphomas antibody
- Frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas antibody
All lanes : Anti-FRAT1 antibody [EPR3900] (ab108405) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 29 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa (human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell) cells labeling FRAT1 with purified ab108405 at 1/250 dilution (10 µg/mL). Cells were fixed in 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% tritonX-100. Cells were counterstained with ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) 1/200 (2.5 µg/mL). Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) was used as the secondary antibody at 1/1000 (2 µg/mL) dilution. DAPI (blue) was used as nuclear counterstain. ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) 1/200 (2.5 µg/mL) was used as the secondary antibody only control.
ab108405 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li B et al. Network-Wide Screen Identifies Variation of Novel Precise On-Module Targets Using Conformational Modudaoism. CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol 7:16-25 (2018). IP . PubMed: 28925077
- Werner TV et al. MiR-34a-3p alters proliferation and apoptosis of meningioma cells in vitro and is directly targeting SMAD4, FRAT1 and BCL2. Aging (Albany NY) 9:932-954 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28340489
- Zhu K et al. FRAT1 expression regulates proliferation in colon cancer cells. Oncol Lett 12:4761-4766 (2016). PubMed: 28101222
- Zhang W et al. Frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas-1 demonstrates oncogenic properties in prostate cancer. Mol Med Rep 14:3551-8 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27599661
- Yu Q et al. Silencing of FRAT1 by siRNA inhibits the proliferation of SGC7901 human gastric adenocarcinoma cells. Biomed Rep 4:223-226 (2016). PubMed: 26893843
- Jin R et al. The metastasis suppressor NDRG1 modulates the phosphorylation and nuclear translocation of ß-catenin through mechanisms involving FRAT1 and PAK4. J Cell Sci 127:3116-30 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24829151