Product nameAnti-FRAT1 antibody [EPR3900]
See all FRAT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3900] to FRAT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human FRAT1 aa 100-200 (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa and MCF7 cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108405 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/250.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/1000.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceThe protein encoded by the FRAT1 gene belongs to the GSK-3-binding protein family. The protein inhibits GSK-3-mediated phosphorylation of beta-catenin and also positively regulates the Wnt signaling pathway. It may play a role in tumor progression and in lymphomagenesis.
- FRAT 1 antibody
- frequently rearranged in advanced T cell lymphomas antibody
- Frequently rearranged in advanced T-cell lymphomas antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Li B et al. Network-Wide Screen Identifies Variation of Novel Precise On-Module Targets Using Conformational Modudaoism. CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol 7:16-25 (2018). IP . Read more (PubMed: 28925077) »
- Werner TV et al. MiR-34a-3p alters proliferation and apoptosis of meningioma cells in vitro and is directly targeting SMAD4, FRAT1 and BCL2. Aging (Albany NY) 9:932-954 (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28340489) »