Publishing research using ab51049? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51049 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yamaguchi S et al. Wnt-2b in the intermediate hyperpallium apicale of the telencephalon is critical for the thyroid hormone-mediated opening of the sensitive period for filial imprinting in domestic chicks (Gallus gallus domesticus). Horm Behav 102:120-128 (2018). IHC-Fr ; Chicken . PubMed: 29778460
- Lo RC et al. Cripto-1 contributes to stemness in hepatocellular carcinoma by stabilizing Dishevelled-3 and activating Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Cell Death Differ 25:1426-1441 (2018). PubMed: 29445127
- Tao L et al. Frizzled proteins are colonic epithelial receptors for C. difficile toxin B. Nature 538:350-355 (2016). PubMed: 27680706
- Leung CO et al. Sox9 confers stemness properties in hepatocellular carcinoma through Frizzled-7 mediated Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Oncotarget 7:29371-86 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27105493
- McIver SC et al. A unique combination of male germ cell miRNAs coordinates gonocyte differentiation. PLoS One 7:e35553 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22536405
- Gökmen-Polar Y et al. Dual targeting of EphA2 and ER restores tamoxifen sensitivity in ER/EphA2-positive breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 127:375-84 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20602165
- Ohba S et al. Leptin receptor JAK2/STAT3 signaling modulates expression of Frizzled receptors in articular chondrocytes. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 18:1620-9 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20868760