Publishing research using ab64636? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64636 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Guo W et al. Gprc5a depletion enhances the risk of smoking-induced lung tumorigenesis and mortality. Biomed Pharmacother 114:108791 (2019). PubMed: 30901718
- Johansson J et al. RAL GTPases Drive Intestinal Stem Cell Function and Regeneration through Internalization of WNT Signalosomes. Cell Stem Cell 24:592-607.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30853556
- Wang Y et al. Long non-coding RNA DSCR8 acts as a molecular sponge for miR-485-5p to activate Wnt/ß-catenin signal pathway in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Death Dis 9:851 (2018). PubMed: 30154476
- Wang K et al. LncRNA AWPPH promotes the growth of triple-negative breast cancer by up-regulating frizzled homolog 7 (FZD7). Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30333256
- Cao TT et al. FZD7 is a novel prognostic marker and promotes tumor metastasis via WNT and EMT signaling pathways in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget 8:65957-65968 (2017). IHC, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29029485
- Proto MC et al. Inhibition of Wnt/ß-Catenin pathway and Histone acetyltransferase activity by Rimonabant: a therapeutic target for colon cancer. Sci Rep 7:11678 (2017). PubMed: 28916833
- Gammons MV et al. Essential role of the Dishevelled DEP domain in a Wnt-dependent human-cell-based complementation assay. J Cell Sci 129:3892-3902 (2016). Human . PubMed: 27744318
- Yuan K et al. Activation of the Wnt/planar cell polarity pathway is required for pericyte recruitment during pulmonary angiogenesis. Am J Pathol 185:69-84 (2015). PubMed: 25447046
- Ye Z et al. Wnt5a uses CD146 as a receptor to regulate cell motility and convergent extension. Nat Commun 4:2803 (2013). PubMed: 24335906
- Gonzalez P et al. Spatio-temporal expression pattern of frizzled receptors after contusive spinal cord injury in adult rats. PLoS One 7:e50793 (2012). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 23251385
- Ceballos MP et al. Interferon-a2b and transforming growth factor-ß1 treatments on HCC cell lines: Are Wnt/ß-catenin pathway and Smads signaling connected in hepatocellular carcinoma? Biochem Pharmacol : (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21843516