Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FRMD8
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FRMD8 antibody
See all FRMD8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FRMD8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- HeLa and Jurkat cell lysates; Human fetal colon tissue.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile Water with 50% glycerol to a final concentration of 0.5 mg/ml
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab169933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 45, 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45, 51 kDa).|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FERM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- FERM domain containing 8 antibody
- FERM domain containing protein 8 antibody
- FERM domain-containing protein 8 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab169933 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Künzel U et al. FRMD8 promotes inflammatory and growth factor signalling by stabilising the iRhom/ADAM17 sheddase complex. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29897336