Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FRS2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FRS2 antibody
See all FRS2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FRS2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Xenopus laevis, Xenopus tropicalis
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human FRS2 aa 1-232.
Database link: Q8WU20
- WB: H1299, HeLaS3. IHC-P: HSC-3 xenograft, mouse kidney.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 10% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137458 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionAdapter protein that links FGR and NGF receptors to downstream signaling pathways. Involved in the activation of MAP kinases. Modulates signaling via SHC1 by competing for a common binding site on NTRK1.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, brain, spleen, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and testis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues upon stimulation by NGF.
Ubiquitinated when tyrosine phosphorylated and in a complex with GRB2. The unphosphorylated form is not subject to ubiquitination.
Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Cytoplasmic, membrane-bound.
- Information by UniProt
- FGFR signaling adaptor SNT antibody
- FGFR signalling adaptor antibody
- FGFR substrate 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-FRS2 antibody (ab137458) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLaS3 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Paraffin embedded mouse kidney tissue stained for FRS2 using ab137458 at 1/500 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Paraffin embedded HSC-3 xenograft tissue stained for FRS2 using ab137458 at 1/500 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab137458 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kabashima A et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptor inhibition induces loss of matrix MCL1 and necrosis in cholangiocarcinoma. J Hepatol 68:1228-1238 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29408314
- Rafii S et al. Platelet-derived SDF-1 primes the pulmonary capillary vascular niche to drive lung alveolar regeneration. Nat Cell Biol 17:123-136 (2015). PubMed: 25621952