Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7930] to FSH beta
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human
Product nameAnti-FSH beta antibody [EPR7930]
See all FSH beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7930] to FSH beta
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human FSH beta aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Brain: pituitary gland (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29749) can be used as a positive control in WB. Human pituitary and rabbit pituitary lysates.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150425 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
RelevanceFollicle stimulating hormone enables ovarian folliculogenesis to the antral follicle stage and is essential for Sertoli cell proliferation and maintenance of sperm quality in the testis. Members of the pituitary glycoprotein hormone family, of which FSH is one consist of a shared alpha chain and a beta chain encoded by a separate gene. The FSH beta gene encodes the beta subunit of follicle stimulating hormone.
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone antibody
- Follicle stimulating hormone beta polypeptide antibody
- Follicle stimulating hormone beta subunit antibody
ab150425 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.