Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FSP27
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-FSP27 antibody
See all FSP27 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FSP27
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Fusion protein corresponding to Human FSP27 aa 1-238. The identity of the protein fusion partner is GST.
MEYAMKSLSLLYPKSLSRHVSVRTSVVTQQLLSEPSPKAPRARPCRVSTA DRSVRKGIMAYSLEDLLLKVRDTLMLADKPFFLVLEEDGTTVETEEYFQA LAGDTVFMVLQKGQKWQPPSEQGTRHPLSLSHKPAKKIDVARVTFDLYKL NPQDFIGCLNVKATFYDTYSLSYDLHCCGAKRIMKEAFRWALFSMQATGH VLLGTSCYLQQLLDATEEGQPPKGKASSLIPTCLKILQ
Database link: Q96AQ7
- Mouse intestinum tenue and heart tissue lysates; Human liver cancer tissue.
Previously labelled as CIDE C.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab198204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
Tissue specificityExpressed mainly in small intestine, heart, colon and stomach and, at lower levels, in brain, kidney and liver.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic in a punctate manner.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell death activator antibody
- Cell death activator CIDE-3 antibody
- Cell death inducing DFFA like effector C antibody
All lanes : Anti-FSP27 antibody (ab198204) at 1/551 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse intestinum tenue tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 40 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Exposure time: 1 minute
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human liver cancer tissue labeling FSP27 with ab198204 at a 1/50 dilution.
ab198204 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Hu J et al. Bariatric Surgery in Rats Upregulates FSP27 Expression in Fat Tissue to Affect Fat Hydrolysis and Metabolism. Biomed Res Int 2019:6415732 (2019). PubMed: 31205943
- Sans A et al. The Differential Expression of Cide Family Members is Associated with Nafld Progression from Steatosis to Steatohepatitis. Sci Rep 9:7501 (2019). PubMed: 31097771