Publishing research using ab92821? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92821 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Tang X et al. The role of the fat mass and obesity-associated protein in the proliferation of pancreatic cancer cells. Oncol Lett 17:2473-2478 (2019). PubMed: 30719115
- Song H et al. METTL3 and ALKBH5 oppositely regulate m6A modification of TFEB mRNA, which dictates the fate of hypoxia/reoxygenation-treated cardiomyocytes. Autophagy 15:1419-1437 (2019). PubMed: 30870073
- Huang B et al. Cyclophosphamide Regulates N6-Methyladenosine and m6A RNA Enzyme Levels in Human Granulosa Cells and in Ovaries of a Premature Ovarian Aging Mouse Model. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 10:415 (2019). PubMed: 31316467
- Li J et al. Elevated N-methyltransferase expression induced by hepatic stellate cells contributes to the metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma via regulation of the CD44v3 isoform. Mol Oncol 13:1993-2009 (2019). PubMed: 31294922
- Zhong X et al. Circadian Clock Regulation of Hepatic Lipid Metabolism by Modulation of m6A mRNA Methylation. Cell Rep 25:1816-1828.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30428350
- Taneera J et al. Silencing of the FTO gene inhibits insulin secretion: An in vitro study using GRINCH cells. Mol Cell Endocrinol 472:10-17 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29890211
- Merkurjev D et al. Synaptic N6-methyladenosine (m6A) epitranscriptome reveals functional partitioning of localized transcripts. Nat Neurosci 21:1004-1014 (2018). PubMed: 29950670
- Wang X et al. FTO is required for myogenesis by positively regulating mTOR-PGC-1a pathway-mediated mitochondria biogenesis. Cell Death Dis 8:e2702 (2017). PubMed: 28333151
- Chang M et al. Region-specific RNA m6A methylation represents a new layer of control in the gene regulatory network in the mouse brain. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28931651
- Jiao Y et al. The Fto Gene Regulates the Proliferation and Differentiation of Pre-Adipocytes in Vitro. Nutrients 8:102 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26907332
- Zhang M et al. The Demethylase Activity of FTO (Fat Mass and Obesity Associated Protein) Is Required for Preadipocyte Differentiation. PLoS One 10:e0133788 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26218273
- Berulava T et al. FTO levels affect RNA modification and the transcriptome. Eur J Hum Genet : (2012). PubMed: 22872099