Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to G-protein coupled receptor 30 - Extracellular domain
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-G-protein coupled receptor 30 antibody - Extracellular domain
See all G-protein coupled receptor 30 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to G-protein coupled receptor 30 - Extracellular domain
SpecificityBLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other Human proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Hamster, Dog, Monkey, Gorilla, Common marmoset, Bat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human G-protein coupled receptor 30 (extracellular). 16 amino acid peptide from 3rd extracellular domain. NP_001496.1.
Database link: Q99527
- Human brain, hippocampus tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188790 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 6.4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionReceptor for estrogen.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, but is most abundant in placenta. In brain regions, expressed as a 2.8 kb transcript in basal forebrain, frontal cortex, thalamus, hippocampus, caudate and putamen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Protein has been detected in the cell membrane, endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus. It is currently unclear whether this is a cell surface or intracellular receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- CEPR antibody
- Chemoattractant receptor-like 2 antibody
- Chemokine receptor-like 2 antibody
ab188790 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Yang G et al. Ginsenoside Rb1 Prevents Dysfunction of Endothelial Cells by Suppressing Inflammatory Response and Apoptosis in the High-Fat Diet Plus Balloon Catheter-Injured Rabbit Model via the G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor-Mediated Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases (PI3K)/Akt Pathway. Med Sci Monit 25:7407-7417 (2019). PubMed: 31609302