Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to G9P
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-G9P antibody
See all G9P primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to G9P
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human G9P aa 1-254.
Database link: Q99706
- THP-1 whole cell lysate; HeLa cells; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
Previously labelled as KIR2DL4.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154386 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol using 10mM Citrate buffer (pH6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH8.0).|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles. Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen=CD158d antibody
- CD158 antigen like family member D antibody
- CD158 antigen-like family member D antibody
Anti-G9P antibody (ab154386) at 1/1000 dilution + THP-1 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescent analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labeling G9P with ab154386 at 1/500 dilution (Green). Blue: Hoechst 33342 staining.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labeling G9P with ab154386 at 1/250 dilution.
ab154386 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Takei Y et al. Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL4 is expressed in and suppresses the cell growth of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Oncotarget 8:36964-36972 (2017). PubMed: 28445138
- Ueshima C et al. The Killer Cell Ig-like Receptor 2DL4 Expression in Human Mast Cells and Its Potential Role in Breast Cancer Invasion. Cancer Immunol Res 3:871-80 (2015). PubMed: 25735953