Publishing research using ab10098? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10098 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Xiong Z et al. Comparison of rapid and long-lasting antidepressant effects of negative modulators of a5-containing GABAA receptors and (R)-ketamine in a chronic social defeat stress model. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 175:139-145 (2018). PubMed: 30359627
- Hu D et al. Bumetanide treatment during early development rescues maternal separation-induced susceptibility to stress. Sci Rep 7:11878 (2017). PubMed: 28928398
- Modi KK et al. Cinnamon Converts Poor Learning Mice to Good Learners: Implications for Memory Improvement. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 11:693-707 (2016). PubMed: 27342118
- Kaneko Y et al. Oxytocin modulates GABAAR subunits to confer neuroprotection in stroke in vitro. Sci Rep 6:35659 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27767042
- Bates RC et al. Reduced CHRNA7 expression in C3H mice is associated with increases in hippocampal parvalbumin and glutamate decarboxylase-67 (GAD67) as well as altered levels of GABA(A) receptor subunits. Neuroscience 273:52-64 (2014). PubMed: 24836856
- Wu Z et al. Tonic inhibition in dentate gyrus impairs long-term potentiation and memory in an Alzhiemer's disease model. Nat Commun 5:4159 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 24923909
- Fatemi SH et al. Expression of GABAA a2-, ß1- and ?-receptors are altered significantly in the lateral cerebellum of subjects with schizophrenia, major depression and bipolar disorder. Transl Psychiatry 3:e303 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24022508
- Farisello P et al. Synaptic and Extrasynaptic Origin of the Excitation/Inhibition Imbalance in the Hippocampus of Synapsin I/II/III Knockout Mice. Cereb Cortex : (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22368083
- Fatemi SH et al. mRNA and protein levels for GABAAalpha4, alpha5, beta1 and GABABR1 receptors are altered in brains from subjects with autism. J Autism Dev Disord 40:743-50 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20066485