For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109364? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109364 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Cackovic J et al. Vulnerable Parkin Loss-of-FunctionDrosophilaDopaminergic Neurons Have Advanced Mitochondrial Aging, Mitochondrial Network Loss and Transiently Reduced Autophagosome Recruitment. Front Cell Neurosci 12:39 (2018).
- De Pace R et al. Altered distribution of ATG9A and accumulation of axonal aggregates in neurons from a mouse model of AP-4 deficiency syndrome. PLoS Genet 14:e1007363 (2018).
- Jin EJ et al. Live Observation of Two Parallel Membrane Degradation Pathways at Axon Terminals. Curr Biol 28:1027-1038.e4 (2018).
- Nandi N et al. Stress-induced Cdk5 activity enhances cytoprotective basal autophagy inDrosophila melanogasterby phosphorylating acinus at serine437. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Jung J & Behrends C Protocol for Establishing a Multiplex Image-based Autophagy RNAi Screen in Cell Cultures. Bio Protoc 7:27982478 (2017).
- Jung J et al. Multiplex image-based autophagy RNAi screening identifies SMCR8 as ULK1 kinase activity and gene expression regulator. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Romanelli D et al. Roles and regulation of autophagy and apoptosis in the remodelling of the lepidopteran midgut epithelium during metamorphosis. Sci Rep 6:32939 (2016).
- Kim JS et al. Sestrin2 inhibits mTORC1 through modulation of GATOR complexes. Sci Rep 5:9502 (2015).
- Cappelletti C et al. Autophagy, inflammation and innate immunity in inflammatory myopathies. PLoS One 9:e111490 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"