Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GAD65
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203063 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use at 1/50 - 1/200 with fluorescent detection methods.
FunctionCatalyzes the production of GABA.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated; which does not affect kinetic parameters or subcellular location.
Palmitoylated; which is required for presynaptic clustering.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Cell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Associated to cytoplasmic vesicles. In neurons, cytosolic leaflet of Golgi membranes and presynaptic clusters.
- Information by UniProt
- 65 kDa glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody
- DCE 2 antibody
- DCE2 antibody
ab203063 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tan W et al. Neuronal loss in anterior cingulate cortex in spared nerve injury model of neuropathic pain. Neurochem Int 118:127-133 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29894700
- Gonzalez-Riano C et al. Metabolomics and neuroanatomical evaluation of post-mortem changes in the hippocampus. Brain Struct Funct 222:2831-2853 (2017). PubMed: 28285370