Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GADD45G/CR6
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GADD45G/CR6 antibody
See all GADD45G/CR6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GADD45G/CR6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human GADD45G/CR6 (internal sequence).
Database link: O95257
- A549 cells, Human lung carcinoma tissue.
This product was previously labelled as GADD45G
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab196774 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab196774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionInvolved in the regulation of growth and apoptosis. Mediates activation of stress-responsive MTK1/MEKK4 MAPKKK.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GADD45 family.
- Information by UniProt
- CR6 antibody
- Cytokine responsive protein CR6 antibody
- Cytokine-responsive protein CR6 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human lung carcinoma tissue labeling GADD45G/CR6 with ab196774 at 1/50 dilution. The image on the right is treated with synthesized peptide.
Immunofluorescent analysis of A549 cells labelling GADD45G/CR6 with ab196774 at a 1/00 dilution. The image on the right is treated with synthesized peptide.
ab196774 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhou L et al. GADD45a Promotes Active DNA Demethylation of the MMP-9 Promoter via Base Excision Repair Pathway in AGEs-Treated Keratinocytes and in Diabetic Male Rat Skin. Endocrinology 159:1172-1186 (2018). PubMed: 29244109
- Sarmento-Cabral A et al. Metformin Reduces Prostate Tumor Growth, in a Diet-Dependent Manner, by Modulating Multiple Signaling Pathways. Mol Cancer Res 15:862-874 (2017). PubMed: 28385910
- Su X et al. IL-27 attenuates airway inflammation in a mouse asthma model via the STAT1 and GADD45?/p38 MAPK pathways. J Transl Med 14:283 (2016). WB ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 27687913