Product nameAnti-GAG antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GAG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Recombinant Murine Leukemia Virus GAG p30 capsid protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100970 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceMurine leukemia viruses belong to family of Retroviruses group and are named for their ability to cause cancer in mice. Some form of MLV’s are used in cancer research. The retroviral Gag protein plays important roles at several stages in the viral life cycle. Late in infection, the Gag precursor protein acts to mediate the assembly and release of virion particles. After budding, the core matures by cleavage of Gag precursor protein into the mature core proteins, the matrix (MA), capsid (CA) and nucleocapsid proteins. These separated Gag proteins then play roles in the early stages of infection.
All lanes : Anti-GAG antibody (ab100970) at 1/1500 dilution
Lane 1 : PageRuler Prestained Protein Ladder (#SM0671, lot: 00052778, Fermentas);
Lane 2 : HEK293 cells
Lane 3 : GAG protein expressed in HEK293 cells
Lane 4 : PageRuler Prestained Protein Ladder (#SM0671, lot: 00052778, Fermentas);
Lane 5 : CHO cells
Lane 6 : Gag protein expressed in CHO cells
All lanes : Alkaline phosphatase conjugated anti rabbit IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
ab100970 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Borrenberghs D et al. Post-mitotic BET-induced reshaping of integrase quaternary structure supports wild-type MLV integration. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30445610
- Zhou B et al. miR-27 inhibits the NF-?B signaling pathway by targeting leptin in osteoarthritic chondrocytes. Int J Mol Med 40:523-530 (2017). PubMed: 28627582
- Stabell AC et al. Non-human Primate Schlafen11 Inhibits Production of Both Host and Viral Proteins. PLoS Pathog 12:e1006066 (2016). WB . PubMed: 28027315
- McNally DJ et al. Optimised concentration and purification of retroviruses using membrane chromatography. J Chromatogr A 1340:24-32 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24685165
- Yin D et al. Convection-enhanced delivery improves distribution and efficacy of tumor-selective retroviral replicating vectors in a rodent brain tumor model. Cancer Gene Ther 20:336-41 (2013). PubMed: 23703472