Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GANAB
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GANAB antibody
See all GANAB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GANAB
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
- Rat Brain Tissue Extract This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde/methanol fixed cell lines: HeLa and HepG2. WB: Rat testis lysate. IHC-P: Human placenta tissue. ICC/IF: Hela cells.
This product was previously labelled as alpha Glucosidase II
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69489 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 sufficient for detection of a-Glucosidase II in 20µg of rat brain tissue extract by colorimetric analysis.
It is recommended for Western blot applications, that the secondary antibody be quenched by adding normal sera (of an identical species to secondary host) to the diluent. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionCleaves sequentially the 2 innermost alpha-1,3-linked glucose residues from the Glc(2)Man(9)GlcNAc(2) oligosaccharide precursor of immature glycoproteins.
Tissue specificityDetected in placenta.
PathwayGlycan metabolism; N-glycan metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 31 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. Golgi apparatus. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha glucosidase II alpha subunit antibody
- Alpha-glucosidase 2 antibody
- G2AN antibody
ab69489 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Iwamoto S et al. Reconstructed glycan profile for evaluation of operating status of the endoplasmic reticulum glycoprotein quality control. Glycobiology 23:121-31 (2013). PubMed: 22975980
- Dai L et al. Differential profiling studies of N-linked glycoproteins in glioblastoma cancer stem cells upon treatment with ?-secretase inhibitor. Proteomics 11:4021-8 (2011). PubMed: 21898824
- Krejci P et al. FGFR3 signaling induces a reversible senescence phenotype in chondrocytes similar to oncogene-induced premature senescence. Bone 47:102-10 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20362703