Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [KT77] to GATA3
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110093 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionTranscriptional activator which binds to the enhancer of the T-cell receptor alpha and delta genes. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGATAG-3'.
Tissue specificityT-cells and endothelial cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in GATA3 are the cause of hypoparathyroidism with sensorineural deafness and renal dysplasia (HDR) [MIM:146255]; also known as Barakat syndrome.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- GATA 3 antibody
- GATA binding factor 3 antibody
- GATA binding protein 3 antibody
ab110093 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bi CS et al. Calcitriol inhibits osteoclastogenesis in an inflammatory environment by changing the proportion and function of T helper cell subsets (Th2/Th17). Cell Prolif 53:e12827 (2020). PubMed: 32406154
- Newland SA et al. Type-2 innate lymphoid cells control the development of atherosclerosis in mice. Nat Commun 8:15781 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 28589929