Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Gata6
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Gata6 antibody
See all Gata6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Gata6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Pig
- Human embryonic stem cells differentiated into mesendoderm. This antibody also gave a positive signal in D3 ES Cells Day 15 EB (Gata6 +ve) lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). Abcam recommends using milk as the blocking agent.|
FunctionThought to be important for regulating terminal differentiation and/or proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, gut and gut-derived tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
DomainThe GATA-type zinc fingers mediate interaction with LMCD1.
- Information by UniProt
- Gata binding factor 6 antibody
- Gata binding protein 6 antibody
- GATA-binding factor 6 antibody
Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab22600) at 1 µg/ml + D3 ES Cells Day 15 EB (Gata6 +ve) at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa
Additional bands at: 73 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 2 minutes
Image courtesy of Human Protein Atlas
ab22600 staining Gata6 in Human stomach, with strong staining within the glandular cells. Paraffin embedded human stomach was incubated with ab22600 (1/80 dilution) for 30 mins at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed by heat induction in citrate buffer pH 6.
ab22600 was tested in a tissue microarray (TMA) containing a wide range of normal and cancer tissues as well as a cell microarray consisting of a range of commonly used, well characterised human cell lines. Further results for this antibody can be found at www.proteinatlas.org
ab22600 has been referenced in 23 publications.
- Cao Y et al. HYDIN loss-of-function inhibits GATA4 expression and enhances atrial septal defect risk. Mech Dev 162:103611 (2020). PubMed: 32376282
- Li Y et al. Derivation of porcine extraembryonic endoderm-like cells from blastocysts. Cell Prolif 53:e12782 (2020). PubMed: 32196806
- Canizo JR et al. A dose-dependent response to MEK inhibition determines hypoblast fate in bovine embryos. BMC Dev Biol 19:13 (2019). PubMed: 31272387
- Benchetrit H et al. Direct Induction of the Three Pre-implantation Blastocyst Cell Types from Fibroblasts. Cell Stem Cell 24:983-994.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31031139
- Zhang X et al. A novel chemically defined serum- and feeder-free medium for undifferentiated growth of porcine pluripotent stem cells. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30701540