Product nameAnti-Gata6 antibody
See all Gata6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Gata6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Pig
- Human embryonic stem cells differentiated into mesendoderm. This antibody also gave a positive signal in D3 ES Cells Day 15 EB (Gata6 +ve) lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). Abcam recommends using milk as the blocking agent.|
|ICC/IF||1/200. PubMed: 20739751|
FunctionThought to be important for regulating terminal differentiation and/or proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, gut and gut-derived tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
DomainThe GATA-type zinc fingers mediate interaction with LMCD1.
- Information by UniProt
- Gata binding factor 6 antibody
- Gata binding protein 6 antibody
- GATA-binding factor 6 antibody
Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab22600) at 1 µg/ml + D3 ES Cells Day 15 EB (Gata6 +ve) at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa
Additional bands at: 73 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 2 minutes
Image courtesy of Human Protein Atlas
ab22600 staining Gata6 in Human stomach, with strong staining within the glandular cells. Paraffin embedded human stomach was incubated with ab22600 (1/80 dilution) for 30 mins at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed by heat induction in citrate buffer pH 6.
ab22600 was tested in a tissue microarray (TMA) containing a wide range of normal and cancer tissues as well as a cell microarray consisting of a range of commonly used, well characterised human cell lines. Further results for this antibody can be found at www.proteinatlas.org
This product has been referenced in:
- Ye B et al. Klf4 glutamylation is required for cell reprogramming and early embryonic development in mice. Nat Commun 9:1261 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29593216) »
- Guye P et al. Genetically engineering self-organization of human pluripotent stem cells into a liver bud-like tissue using Gata6. Nat Commun 7:10243 (2016). IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 26732624) »