Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GATAD2A
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GATAD2A antibody
See all GATAD2A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GATAD2A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Platypus
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human GATAD2A aa 573-633. (AAO31797.1)
This product was previously labelled as p66 alpha
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87663 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Tissue specificityUbiquitous, both in fetal and adult tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GATA-type zinc finger.
Cellular localizationNucleus speckle.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ20085 antibody
- FLJ21017 antibody
- GATA zinc finger domain containing 2A antibody
All lanes : Anti-GATAD2A antibody (ab87663) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg/ml
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg/ml
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg/ml
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Exposure time: 1 minute
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma (left) and mouse renal cell carcinoma (right) tissues labelling GATAD2A with ab87663 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Detection of GATAD2A by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate. ab87663 at 1µg/ml staining GATAD2A in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab87663 at 10µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 10 seconds.
ab87663 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Yu X et al. Disruption of the MBD2-NuRD complex but not MBD3-NuRD induces high level HbF expression in human adult erythroid cells. Haematologica 104:2361-2371 (2019). PubMed: 31004025
- Kim MY et al. Mbd2-CP2c loop drives adult-type globin gene expression and definitive erythropoiesis. Nucleic Acids Res 46:4933-4949 (2018). PubMed: 29547954
- Witwicki RM et al. TRPS1 Is a Lineage-Specific Transcriptional Dependency in Breast Cancer. Cell Rep 25:1255-1267.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30380416
- Stephen TL et al. SATB1 Expression Governs Epigenetic Repression of PD-1 in Tumor-Reactive T Cells. Immunity 46:51-64 (2017). PubMed: 28099864