Publishing research using ab55080? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab55080 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Drews K et al. Glucosylceramidase Maintains Influenza Virus Infection by Regulating Endocytosis. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30918081
- Dopeso-Reyes IG et al. Glucocerebrosidase expression patterns in the non-human primate brain. Brain Struct Funct 223:343-355 (2018). IHC-FrFl . PubMed: 28835999
- Yang C et al. Celastrol increases glucocerebrosidase activity in Gaucher disease by modulating molecular chaperones. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:249-54 (2014). PubMed: 24351928
- McNeill A et al. Ambroxol improves lysosomal biochemistry in glucocerebrosidase mutation-linked Parkinson disease cells. Brain 137:1481-95 (2014). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24574503
- Bae EJ et al. Glucocerebrosidase depletion enhances cell-to-cell transmission of a-synuclein. Nat Commun 5:4755 (2014). PubMed: 25156829
- Tiscornia G et al. Neuronopathic Gaucher's disease: induced pluripotent stem cells for disease modelling and testing chaperone activity of small compounds. Hum Mol Genet : (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23118351
- Lu J et al. Histone deacetylase inhibitors prevent the degradation and restore the activity of glucocerebrosidase in Gaucher disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:21200-5 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22160715
- Lu J et al. Decreased glucocerebrosidase activity in Gaucher disease parallels quantitative enzyme loss due to abnormal interaction with TCP1 and c-Cbl. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21098288