Publishing research using ab24733? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24733 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Feichtinger RG et al. Biallelic C1QBP Mutations Cause Severe Neonatal-, Childhood-, or Later-Onset Cardiomyopathy Associated with Combined Respiratory-Chain Deficiencies. Am J Hum Genet 101:525-538 (2017). PubMed: 28942965
- Gao H et al. Elevated HABP1 protein expression correlates with progression and poor survival in patients with gastric cancer. Onco Targets Ther 9:6711-6718 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27826197
- Ansseau E et al. Homologous Transcription Factors DUX4 and DUX4c Associate with Cytoplasmic Proteins during Muscle Differentiation. PLoS One 11:e0146893 (2016). IP . PubMed: 26816005
- Westman J et al. p33 (gC1q receptor) prevents cell damage by blocking the cytolytic activity of antimicrobial peptides. J Immunol 191:5714-21 (2013). PubMed: 24174616
- Sanchez-Martin D et al. The multi-compartmental p32/gClqR as a new target for antibody-based tumor targeting strategies. J Biol Chem : (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 21156793
- Vergiliana JF et al. Activation of the plasma kallikrein-kinin system on human lung epithelial cells. Biol Chem 391:1067-77 (2010). Flow Cyt, IF ; Human . PubMed: 20536386
- Ghebrehiwet B et al. Evidence that the two C1q binding membrane proteins, gC1q-R and cC1q-R, associate to form a complex. J Immunol 159:1429-36 (1997). Neutralising . PubMed: 9233640