Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1582] to GCDFP 15
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-GCDFP 15 antibody [EPR1582]
See all GCDFP 15 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1582] to GCDFP 15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human GCDFP 15. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- T47D and Human breast cancer cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 6.80 x 10 -12 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133290 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Tissue specificityExpressed in pathological conditions of the mammary gland and in several exocrine tissues, such as the lacrimal, salivary, and sweat glands.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIP family.
- Information by UniProt
- BRST-2 antibody
- BRST2 antibody
- GCDFP-15 antibody
All lanes : Anti-GCDFP 15 antibody [EPR1582] (ab133290) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : T47D cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human breast cancer cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelling GCDFP 15 with ab133290 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab133290 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li H et al. Expression and localization of Forkhead transcription factor A1 in the three-dimensional reconstructed eccrine sweat glands. Acta Histochem 120:520-524 (2018). PubMed: 29909922
- Zhang M et al. Time course of differentiation of different cell types in 3D-reconstructed eccrine sweat glands. J Mol Histol 49:567-575 (2018). PubMed: 30238337
- Priyadarsini S et al. Gross cystic disease fluid protein-15/prolactin-inducible protein as a biomarker for keratoconus disease. PLoS One 9:e113310 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25405607