Publishing research using ab68889? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab68889 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Boltežar L et al. Comparison of the algorithms classifying the ABC and GCB subtypes in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Oncol Lett 15:6903-6912 (2018). PubMed: 29731865
- Lu TX et al. Epstein-Barr virus positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma predict poor outcome, regardless of the age. Sci Rep 5:12168 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26202875
- Tzankov A et al. Multiparameter analysis of homogeneously R-CHOP-treated diffuse large B cell lymphomas identifies CD5 and FOXP1 as relevant prognostic biomarkers: report of the prospective SAKK 38/07 study. J Hematol Oncol 8:70 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26071053
- Xie Y et al. p53 expression is a strong marker of inferior survival in de novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and may have enhanced negative effect with MYC coexpression: a single institutional clinicopathologic study. Am J Clin Pathol 141:593-604 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24619762
- Tan LH & Tan SY Aberrant immunoarchitecture distinguishes hyperplastic germinal centres in pattern 1 angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma from reactive follicles. Hematol Oncol 32:145-54 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24254640
- Rossi D et al. Molecular history of Richter syndrome: origin from a cell already present at the time of chronic lymphocytic leukemia diagnosis. Int J Cancer 130:3006-10 (2012). PubMed: 21796624
- Sebestyén A et al. Activity and complexes of mTOR in diffuse large B-cell lymphomas-a tissue microarray study. Mod Pathol : (2012). PubMed: 22899290
- Montes-Moreno S et al. Gcet1 (centerin), a highly restricted marker for a subset of germinal center-derived lymphomas. Blood 111:351-8 (2008). PubMed: 17898315