Publishing research using ab190685? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab190685 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Greenwood HE et al. Measurement of Tumor Antioxidant Capacity and Prediction of Chemotherapy Resistance in Preclinical Models of Ovarian Cancer by Positron Emission Tomography. Clin Cancer Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30651275
- Lian G et al. Glutathione de novo synthesis but not recycling process coordinates with glutamine catabolism to control redox homeostasis and directs murine T cell differentiation. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30198844
- Nishizawa S et al. Low tumor glutathione level as a sensitivity marker for glutamate-cysteine ligase inhibitors. Oncol Lett 15:8735-8743 (2018). PubMed: 29928324
- Wang T et al. a-Lipoic acid attenuates oxidative stress and neurotoxicity via the ERK/Akt-dependent pathway in the mutant hSOD1 related Drosophila model and the NSC34 cell line of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Brain Res Bull 140:299-310 (2018). PubMed: 29842900
- Buglak NE et al. Cinnamic aldehyde inhibits vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and neointimal hyperplasia in Zucker Diabetic Fatty rats. Redox Biol 19:166-178 (2018). PubMed: 30172101
- Dehghan E et al. Hydralazine induces stress resistance and extends C. elegans lifespan by activating the NRF2/SKN-1 signalling pathway. Nat Commun 8:2223 (2017). PubMed: 29263362
- Nagami M et al. Phenethyl isothiocyanate protects against H2O2-induced insulin resistance in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 81:2195-2203 (2017). PubMed: 28899227
- Lin J et al. Paeoniflorin Attenuated Oxidative Stress in Rat COPD Model Induced by Cigarette Smoke. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016:1698379 (2016). WB . PubMed: 28003846