Product nameAnti-GCLM antibody
See all GCLM primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCLM
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
- MCF7 Cell Lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81445 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
Tissue specificityIn all tissues examined. Highest levels in skeletal muscle.
PathwaySulfur metabolism; glutathione biosynthesis; glutathione from L-cysteine and L-glutamate: step 1/2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldo/keto reductase family. Glutamate--cysteine ligase light chain subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Gamma ECS regulatory subunit antibody
- Gamma-ECS regulatory subunit antibody
- Gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase regulatory subunit antibody
Western blot analysis of 40µg Mouse heart lysate (lanes 1 and 2) labeling GCLM with ab81445 at 1:1000. A HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit (1:10000) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-GCLM antibody (ab81445) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + MCF7 Cell Lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Observed band size: 31 kDa
Gel Concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human liver tissue labelling GCLM with ab81445 at 2.5 µg/ml.
This product has been referenced in:
- McGann JC & Mandel G Neuronal activity induces glutathione metabolism gene expression in astrocytes. Glia N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30043519) »
- Ma YF et al. Nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 antioxidant response element pathways protect bovine mammary epithelial cells against H2O2-induced oxidative damage in vitro. J Dairy Sci 101:5329-5344 (2018). WB . Read more (PubMed: 29573798) »