Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GCP2
- Suitable for: ELISA, Neutralising, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-GCP2 antibody
See all GCP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCP2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Neutralising, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hGCP-2 (human Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein-2)
- Recombinant mouse GCP2 protein (ab9925) can be used as a positive control in WB.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9923 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. To detect hGCP-2 by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hGCP-2.|
|Neutralising||Use at an assay dependent dilution. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hGCP-2 (100.0 ng/ml), a concentration of 2.0 – 5.0 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hGCP-2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
FunctionChemotactic for neutrophil granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
- Information by UniProt
- C X C motif chemokine 6 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 6 antibody
- Chemokine alpha 3 antibody
ab9923 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Paylakhi SH et al. Effect of PITX2 knockdown on transcriptome of primary human trabecular meshwork cell cultures. Mol Vis 17:1209-21 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21617755
- Zingaretti C et al. Streptococcus pyogenes SpyCEP: a chemokine-inactivating protease with unique structural and biochemical features. FASEB J 24:2839-48 (2010). PubMed: 20339024