Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GCSF Receptor
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GCSF Receptor antibody
See all GCSF Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GCSF Receptor
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 164-392 of Human GCSF Receptor (UniProt Q99062).
- IHC-P: Human breast carcinoma tissue. IF: THP-1 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126167 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionReceptor for granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (CSF3), essential for granulocytic maturation. Plays a crucial role in the proliferation, differientation and survival of cells along the neutrophilic lineage. In addition it may function in some adhesion or recognition events at the cell surface.
Tissue specificityOne or several isoforms have been found in myelogenous leukemia cell line KG-1, leukemia U-937 cell line, in bone marrow cells, placenta, and peripheral blood granulocytes. Isoform GCSFR-2 is found only in leukemia U-937 cells. Isoform GCSFR-3 is highly expressed in placenta.
Involvement in diseaseHereditary neutrophilia
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 2 subfamily.
Contains 5 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 114 antibody
- CD114 antibody
- CD114 antigen antibody
Formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue stained fro GCSF receptor usinf a126167 at 1/250 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis,
Antigen Retrieval: EDTA based, pH 8.0 buffer, 15min
Immunofluorescence analysis of THP-1 (human monocytic leukemia cell line) cells labeling GCSF (green) using ab126167 at 1/500 dilution. Blue: Hoechst 33342 staining. Sample: THP-1 cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde at RT for 15 min.
All lanes : Anti-GCSF Receptor antibody (ab126167) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-transfected HEK-293T (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Transfected HEK-293T whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG antibody
Predicted band size: 92 kDa
ab126167 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Dwivedi P et al. Phospho serine and threonine analysis of normal and mutated granulocyte colony stimulating factor receptors. Sci Data 6:21 (2019). PubMed: 30967555
- Magistroni V et al. De novo UBE2A mutations are recurrently acquired during chronic myeloid leukemia progression and interfere with myeloid differentiation pathways. Haematologica 104:1789-1797 (2019). PubMed: 30819912
- Zhang H et al. Unpaired Extracellular Cysteine Mutations of CSF3R Mediate Gain or Loss of Function. Cancer Res 77:4258-4267 (2017). PubMed: 28652245
- Maxson JE et al. The Colony-Stimulating Factor 3 Receptor T640N Mutation Is Oncogenic, Sensitive to JAK Inhibition, and Mimics T618I. Clin Cancer Res 22:757-64 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26475333
- Maxson JE et al. Ligand independence of the T618I mutation in the colony-stimulating factor 3 receptor (CSF3R) protein results from loss of O-linked glycosylation and increased receptor dimerization. J Biol Chem 289:5820-7 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24403076