Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [6D12.H10.E4] to GDF15
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GDF15 antibody [6D12.H10.E4]
See all GDF15 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [6D12.H10.E4] to GDF15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chimpanzee
Recombinant full length protein (MBP-tag) corresponding to Mouse GDF15 aa 1-303. Cross reactivity to MBP was removed via cross-adsorption chromatography.
Database link: Q9Z0J7
- Human placenta tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesCross reactivity to MBP was removed via cross-adsorption chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189358 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta, with lower levels in prostate and colon and some expression in kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- GDF 15 antibody
- GDF-15 antibody
- Gdf15 antibody
ab189358 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li JJ et al. Growth Differentiation Factor 15 Maturation Requires Proteolytic Cleavage by PCSK3, -5, and -6. Mol Cell Biol 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30104250
- Hu P et al. Single-nucleus transcriptomic survey of cell diversity and functional maturation in postnatal mammalian hearts. Genes Dev 32:1344-1357 (2018). PubMed: 30254108
- Wang T et al. GDF15 is a heart-derived hormone that regulates body growth. EMBO Mol Med 9:1150-1164 (2017). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28572090