Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 antibody
See all GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 aa 25-280.
Database link: P56159
This product was previously labelled as GDNF Receptor alpha 1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab186855 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for GDNF. Mediates the GDNF-induced autophosphorylation and activation of the RET receptor.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDNFR family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- GDNF family receptor alpha 1 antibody
- GDNF family receptor alpha-1 antibody
- GDNF R antibody
ab186855 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Li W et al. Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide Reduces Cognitive Impairment Induced by Chronic Cerebral Hypoperfusion Through GDNF/GFRa1/Ret Signaling Preventing Hippocampal Neuron Apoptosis. Front Cell Neurosci 13:351 (2019). PubMed: 31456664
- Zhang YP et al. Mifepristone attenuates depression-like changes induced by chronic central administration of interleukin-1ß in rats. Behav Brain Res 347:436-445 (2018). PubMed: 29580890