Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 antibody
See all GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8026 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunohistochemistry (PFA fixed): 1/50.
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for GDNF. Mediates the GDNF-induced autophosphorylation and activation of the RET receptor.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDNFR family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- GDNF family receptor alpha 1 antibody
- GDNF family receptor alpha-1 antibody
- GDNF R antibody
Immunohistochemistry of human brain tissue staining GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 using ab8026 at 2.5 μg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry of human brain tissue staining GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 using ab8026 at 20 μg/ml.
All lanes : Anti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 antibody (ab8026) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Crude membrane fractions of human brain
Lane 2 : Crude membrane fractions of liver
Lane 3 : Crude membrane fractions of kidney
Lane 4 : Crude membrane fractions of spleen
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa
Western blot analysis of GFR alpha 1/GFRA1 in crude membrane fractions of human brain (B), liver (L), kidney (K), and spleen (S), respectively, with ab8026 at 1/500 dilution.
Immunohistochemistry of human brain tissue staining GDNF Receptor alpha 1/GFRA1 using ab8026 at 1 μg/ml.
ab8026 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Jung SE et al. Inhibition of Caspase-8 Activity Improves Freezing Efficiency of Male Germline Stem Cells in Mice. Biopreserv Biobank N/A:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33926212
- Jung SE et al. Antioxidant or Apoptosis Inhibitor Supplementation in Culture Media Improves Post-Thaw Recovery of Murine Spermatogonial Stem Cells. Antioxidants (Basel) 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34068575
- Jung SE et al. Effect of Equilibration Time and Temperature on Murine Spermatogonial Stem Cell Cryopreservation. Biopreserv Biobank 18:213-221 (2020). PubMed: 32216643
- Chen W et al. Hsa-miR-1908-3p Mediates the Self-Renewal and Apoptosis of Human Spermatogonial Stem Cells via Targeting KLF2. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 20:788-800 (2020). PubMed: 32438314
- Buchanan SM et al. Pro-myogenic small molecules revealed by a chemical screen on primary muscle stem cells. Skelet Muscle 10:28 (2020). PubMed: 33036659